Please be aware, that this is for your individual mailbox (per mailbox)
1. Direct Transfer to your mailbox, means: A call comes in through the auto attendant, the caller dials your extension, it then goes directly to your mailbox greeting (it doesn’t ring your phone first).
2. Transfer to your extension, means: A call comes in through the auto attendant, the caller dials your extension, it then rings your extension for 4 rings, if you don’t answer, it will go into your voice mail and play your greeting.
Here are the steps to program either one of these functions:
- Press your voice mail button
- Enter your password
- Press 3 for voice mail options
- Press 4 for Direct Transfer
- Press 1 for transfer your extension, and then to your voice mailbox or Press 2 for direct transfer to your voice mail box without ringing your extension.
- Finished! Just hang up.